Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
lost and broken
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
Maralyn

Hello Maralyn,

I know God listens. I can give an example. I have been unable to work for the last several years, and because I have something not everyone does which is Asperger's Dissorder I find it hard to keep hold of a job.

I will pray for you.

But the point it it is difficult yes, but God has answered so many times. It'a kind of been a waiting game, and I have despaired. But that is not unusual. God wants to see that we will go to Him every time. And He wants us to be real and call out to Him in all of our need.

In my financial mess I asked God yesterday if He'd put some money my way. Then out of the blue came a couple of £25.00 ($35.00?) vouchers for food shopping. Just the ticket. And just what I was hoping for.

Maralyn get back to me if you want to. I'd be happy to encourage you. I pray that Jesus will heal you in your body, bless you in your family and put right those words that have done damage, maybe you'll get your girl back.

God bless Maralyn.

Thomas
09-13-2012 09:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
lost and broken - brokenmarilyn - 09-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Maralyn - Guest - 09-13-2012 09:45 AM
RE: Marilyn - brokenmarilyn - 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: lost and broken - Guest - 09-13-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: lost and broken - Chris8 - 09-13-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: lost and broken - brokenmarilyn - 09-13-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: lost and broken - Chris8 - 09-13-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: lost and broken - Guest - 09-20-2012, 04:54 PM