Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for my son
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Pray for my son

Praise God! Syelly, I pray for your son in the Name of Jesus that he will be HEALED by the Mighty Power of God! I pray that you will see a change for the better every day in the future. Yes, God is the Great Physician and He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ask or think. I had two children, both boys. One had dyslexia and they wanted to put him in Special Education. I refused and started to pray and teach him at home. Today he is a lawyer that owns a large firm. My younger one had ADHD and other problems. I did the same thing and today he is a senior engineering student. I say these things to let you know what God can do. Your faith in Him will be greatly rewarded if you persist in prayer and seeking His face and will for your son's life.
08-09-2012 10:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Pray for my son - syelly79 - 08-09-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Pray for my son - Guest - 08-09-2012 10:09 PM
RE: Pray for my son - Chris8 - 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM