Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Pray for my son
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 08-10-2012 09:08 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this son.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this son! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest - 08-09-2012 10:09 PM
Praise God! Syelly, I pray for your son in the Name of Jesus that he will be HEALED by the Mighty Power of God! I pray that you will see a change for the better every day in the future. Yes, God is the Great Physician and He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ask or think. I had two children, both boys. One had dyslexia and they wanted to put him in Special Education. I refused and started to pray and teach him at home. Today he is a lawyer that owns a large firm. My younger one had ADHD and other problems. I did the same thing and today he is a senior engineering student. I say these things to let you know what God can do. Your faith in Him will be greatly rewarded if you persist in prayer and seeking His face and will for your son's life.
Posted by syelly79 - 08-09-2012 09:17 AM
Please Prayer Warriors: pray for my son to have a normal behavior. He is going on 3 years old and as I observe for him. Some of his acts is different :a mild autism.He doesn't speak well too.Please help me and pray for him to healead and only the prayers is the best therapy.God is the Great theraphist and the Great healer.In Jesus name.Amen!