Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
medication prayer request ....
Author Message
tseanmurr Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 6
Joined: May 2010
Post: #1
medication prayer request ....

I really need help with a medication that I am addicted to that has become very ineffective. I live in continual withdrawal with multiple symptoms. Its negatively affecting every aspect of my life. I need to see a specialist that will work with me to stabilize and ween me down safely and effectively. Please pray for me. Thank you and God Bless you, In Jesus Name. - Sean
05-08-2012 05:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
medication prayer request .... - tseanmurr - 05-08-2012 05:49 AM