Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: medication prayer request ....
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tseanmurr - 05-08-2012 06:22 AM
Amen, I agree in Jesus Name for that prayer ... Thank you very much for prayer, God bless you. In Jesus Name.
Posted by azclassic - 05-08-2012 06:18 AM
Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from Seans life. Lord I pray that you will heal him from his addiction. Lord I pray that you will give him the strength to get off of this medication. I pray that you will open the doors to a specialist that can help to wean him off. Lord Sean cries out for help. I pray that you will guide him and that he lives according to your will. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
Posted by tseanmurr - 05-08-2012 05:49 AM
I really need help with a medication that I am addicted to that has become very ineffective. I live in continual withdrawal with multiple symptoms. Its negatively affecting every aspect of my life. I need to see a specialist that will work with me to stabilize and ween me down safely and effectively. Please pray for me. Thank you and God Bless you, In Jesus Name. - Sean