Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for my pregnancy
Author Message
Maleah786 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #1
Prayer for my pregnancy

Can you please pray for me and my baby. I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm praying to god that nothing bad happens. Can you pray that my baby and i go threw a healthy pregnancy. I been felling a bit sick in my ovaries area and I'm just worried for my baby. I pray that my baby is safe and healthy and that the pain goes away. God bless
          -lilia
04-20-2012 12:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for my pregnancy - Maleah786 - 04-20-2012 12:41 AM
RE: Prayer for my pregnancy - Dawn1 - 04-20-2012, 03:52 AM
RE: Prayer for my pregnancy - azclassic - 04-22-2012, 01:07 PM