![]() |
|
Prayer for my pregnancy - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer for my pregnancy (/showthread.php?tid=35342) |
Prayer for my pregnancy - Maleah786 - 04-20-2012 12:41 AM Can you please pray for me and my baby. I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm praying to god that nothing bad happens. Can you pray that my baby and i go threw a healthy pregnancy. I been felling a bit sick in my ovaries area and I'm just worried for my baby. I pray that my baby is safe and healthy and that the pain goes away. God bless -lilia RE: Prayer for my pregnancy - Dawn1 - 04-20-2012 03:52 AM FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ALLOW MALEAH A HEALTHY PREGNANCY. PROTECT THIS UNBORN LIFE ON THE INSIDE OF THE WOMB. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN RE: Prayer for my pregnancy - azclassic - 04-22-2012 01:07 PM Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these.I pray that this guest will have a safe pregnancy and has a healthy baby. I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless their health and finances. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen. |