Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

approval for apartment
Unregistered

RE: approval for apartment

Jehovah-Jireh my provider. I thank you for ALWAYS providing for my (our) needs! I praise you for my new job, and I am thanking you in advance for my new apartment! I thank you for keeping a roof over my head for as long as I have had one. My lease ends next month and I am applying for a new place, though I don't have enough tenure on my new job.
Matthew 19:26King James Version (KJV), 26 But Jesus beheld them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

AMEN!!!AmenBlessJesus-sign
07-05-2017 11:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Please pray that me and my husband get approved for the apartment we are looking at. we are putting in the application Friday. Cover us during this process and remove any obstacles in our way. Thank you in advance for all the prayers
08-02-2017 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Requesting prayer for my friend and her husband and four kids. They’ve had a rough to years dealing with martial issues and now and eviction. They’ve put in an application for an apartment, they’ve been denied for two weeks, but have to move by Friday. Please pray for favor and acceptance of the application so that they can move and begin a new season of their lives. Also, pray for their ears to be open to HEAR from God concerning their marriage and future. And pray for PEACE that ONLY God can give for their children. A big turn around in their spiritual life, finances and family so my prayer
12-28-2017 06:34 PM
SetFree2018 Offline
Registered

Father god, in the name of Jesus, please grant this family favor and acceptance as they seek a new place to live. Father, please open all doors necessary. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN.
12-28-2017 09:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I really need your blessing and prayers for this housing apartment I been waiting for almost ten years now, I so much want this for my kids more than anything.

Thank you and God Bless!
03-23-2018 01:28 PM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING LORD! I PRAY THAT THE LANDLORD OF THE NEW HOUSE TAKE A CHANCE WITH ME AND ALLOW ME AND MY SON MOVE INTO THE HOME, ITS CLOSE TO MY JOBS AND AS WELL AS MY SON SCHOOL. PLEASE LIFT ANY DOUBT MR. EDDIE IS HAVING PLEASE REMOVE THEM LORD AND GIVE HIM PEACE WHEN HE THINKS OF ME AND MY FAMILY. PLEASE ALLOW THE SECTION 8 PEOPLE GRANT HIM THE RENT AFFORDABLE THAT HE SEEKS. LORD YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH FUNDS TO PAY THE RENT, HE HAS ALREADY TOOK THE SECURITY DEPOSIT. PLEASE LORD GRANT ME THE BLESSING OF THIS NEW HOME. THANK YOU JESUS THRU YOU ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU JESUS!
07-16-2018 07:14 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND KEVIN TO GET THIS APARTMENT ON FRONT STREET WE ARE BEING TOLD TO LEAVE OUR HOME IN NEW RICHMOND AND WE NEED A PLACE TO MOVE TO FROM LISA HARPER AND KEVIN
09-12-2020 09:30 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE PRAY FOR US ME AND KEVIN TO GET BLESSED WITH A APARTMENT WERE GOING TO LOSE OUR HOME THEY ARE TPLEASE PRAY FOR US TO GET THIS APARTMENT IN NEW RICHMOND ON WASHINGTON ST PRAY LANDLORD CALLS ME HROEWING PEOPLE OUT OF WHERE WERE LIVING NOW FROM LISA
09-16-2020 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Please Lord do not delay. Please open up there hearts and approve Austin and I for this place. I am calling out to you to open up their hearts and let them see that we are the ones for that place. Lord you are so good to me. Please pull them towards us Lord. In Jesus name, I pray Amen
02-03-2021 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's and Austin's life and in their prayer request. You know their needs, open up the doors for a big blessing for them Father in Heaven. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
02-03-2021 12:49 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.