Home
approval for apartment - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: approval for apartment (/showthread.php?tid=35773)

Pages: 1 2

approval for apartment - Guest - 05-10-2012 09:23 PM

after many months of prayer God has provided a safe affordable apartment in the city i am moving to. Please pray that I am approved to get the apartment and that there are Christians near that i can make friends with In Jesus name
also please pray for my daughter she is blessed to be in the final rounds of interviews for a new position, it is a Christian ministry youth program and she would love to have this opportunity.
thank you and may God bless you

RE: approval for apartment - adoring1 - 05-10-2012 09:32 PM

Father, thank you that you led this guest to know of this apartment. Please go before her in the approval process that she might hear quickly that the apartment is hers. Lead her to Christian people that will become her friends and lead her to a Bible believing church that will welcome her and where she can be of service to you. Remember her daughter and her desire to work in youth ministry program. Help her to achieve her goal and once she is hired lead and guide her to have great and positive impact on the young people she encounters. Perfect all that concerns this woman, her family and her life...that she may tell the story of the God of Israel who blessed her every day of her life. In Jesus name...Amen!

RE: approval for apartment - angelsmercy26 - 05-10-2012 09:43 PM

Dear Lord, if it is in your will, please grant this guest the approval they need to obtain this apartment, surround them with positive fellow Christians Lord. Also please bless her daughter with a position in the youth ministry so she can further carry out your will Lord. In your son Jesus name we pray, Amen.

RE: approval for apartment - Guest - 05-10-2012 09:50 PM

Thank you Lord for these prayer warriors,

i just wanted to express the joy i have right now, I truly feel the presence of the Lord here tonight, i feel the bond of brothers and sisters in Christ joining together in His name
Praise the Father the Son and the holy Spirit

RE: approval for apartment - carllovesJesus - 05-11-2012 12:30 AM

God Bless you and may He fufil the desires of ur heart

RE: approval for apartment - Dawn1 - 05-11-2012 12:36 AM

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL SUPPLY THIS GUEST WITH ALL OF THEIR NEEDS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

PHILIPPIANS 4:19- "AND MY GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY IN CHRIST JESUS."

RE: approval for apartment - azclassic - 05-11-2012 06:55 AM

Dear Lord I pray that you will shower blessings on this guest and their daughter. I pray that you wiil guide them in employment and housing. My Lord I pray that you will send good Christian people into their lives.Ii pray for protection over them. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.

RE: approval for apartment - Guest - 01-10-2016 08:13 AM

Please god help me to get this apartment this week and it will bring good health happiness

Dear God and all the angels and saints and all our loved ones in heaven i am viewing apartment this week me and my husband and please help us to get it we really need our own home and that it will bring lot happiness and good health amen

RE: approval for apartment - Guest - 08-05-2016 02:30 PM

Please pray that my daughter and I get approved for this 2 bedroom apt that we so badly need. My credit score is not the best and I have an eviction due to leaving my abusive husband. Please pray for us. Thank you in advance...

RE: approval for apartment - Guest - 06-28-2017 08:48 PM

brother and sister in Christ I am also asking for your prayer request to get approve this friday to move on the apartment may we have the key to getting the place so me and my family especially the children can have a place called home... we live in our mom in law but things is not working here for the space is not enough for a family of five.... I Believe with all our prayers God will grant our desire and by faith I lift it up to our Father in heaven who is in control. thanks for all the prayers

[/amquote]