Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thanksgiving and other news
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #21
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Dear Heavenly Father please comfort this child. Let her feel Your holy love. Gently allow her to submit to Your will and not hers. I pray she find peace and joy. I pray that her longing be eased. Dear Father I sincerely pray for this person, In Jesus name Amen
11-27-2010 02:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #22
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Father, I pray that Mel will see your hand in this situation regardless of how it turns out. Our faith and trust in you cannot be based on whether something comes to us or not for that is not faith. Father if it be in your will for this visit to happen then make it so...if not comfort Mel and allow her to see your plan for her life that she may know joy and peace regardless of any specific circumstance. In Jesus precious name...Amen!
11-27-2010 05:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #23
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Lord, please have a way for me to see him tomorrow... I really miss him... and even if I don't get to see him tomorrow, that does not mean I should give up on my dreams and desires... of having him and only him as my future husband someday... because if I stop here, that means I could miss out on signs of my desires being realized and granted and I have seen that happen to too many people and they regret it to this day... most of them were in the same situation as I am now and they could have been back with the people they love... but now they regret giving up on them and I will not give up on my (ex)boyfriend for as long as I live. Please grant this simple request Lord... have me see him tomorrow... It would mean so much to me. More than I could ever say right now... In Jesus Name. Amen.
11-27-2010 08:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #24
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Mel-S Wrote:
Guest Wrote:
Mel-S Wrote:I cannot sleep... I've been up since 5am... and it's not even a school day. I just couldn't stop thinking about him... my love... my (ex)boyfriend... Goodness, for him to be so close... he's right there... and I'm right here...

I had a long... long talk with God earlier... my parents are asleep... I'm the only one awake right now... I've walked around my room... peeked inside my parents room... they are sleeping soundly... I walked to the kitchen window... looked out and up at the dark and cloudy morning sky... then walked to the living room... and sat down on the couch... and had a long 1 hour talk with God about how much I really really want this unity... this restoration to happen... I cried... I wept... and after that long talk and confessions and the like... I'm really hoping that God will understand me and He heard me... and I hope... he can give me and my (ex)boyfriend one more chance... and let that chance go on forever into marriage... I still remember those dreams oh so well. and I want them to happen too... only him... and no one else...

I really don't know what else to say here... I already had my long talk with God about my heart's desires... really trusting in Him to grant them... this one being the most prominent one I have... Please keep me in your prayers... I only slept for 4 hours... and I feel like I can't sleep anymore. And guys thank you for still being there for me... even though I'm working your nerves a little posting over and over again in a day... Please keep praying. Really need it right now...

~Mel-S

Mel,

Please do not take this wrong, I do not want to attack you or belittle you in any way, but I have to ask this. Are you sure this is the man you want to be with or is it that you have so much invested in him as far as your dreams and desires? I think you are a lot like me in that you are very ambitious, very strong willed, and you go after what you want in life. Unfortunately, you cannot do that with love (I know, because I already tried). I'm not trying to say that your ex isn't the one, but I think that you should think things over--what do you really want? The Lord always hears our prayers and He always answers them--remember that as you pray this week. I just want you to remember that the Lord may want to answer differently than you desire. If for some reason things do not work out--please do not give up on love. You, like me, are so young and the Lord has plenty of time to send the person He wants you to be with--and that person will be perfect in every way. I don't think you would go through the ups and downs that you do now, nor would you be constantly worried about being together. I only say this because I have been exactly where you are now--for me, I had to admit that the person I loved was not the one. I don't know if that is the case for you, but please consider that Mel. The Lord obviously doesn't want you to be alone--don't shut Him out simply for this request, because I think both of us know what you really want: the man God wants for you, who will care for you and LOVE you the way you need to be.

I just ask you to consider those things. I think you have gone in the right direction by seeking the Lord on the matter, but I think you are trusting more in your dreams than in the Lord to make those dreams a reality. Don't focus so much on your ex--he may or may not be the one (and if he isn't the one, allow the Lord to bring the one who IS). I just don't want you to give up hope if things don't work out your way. As someone wise once told me when I was in a similar situation, I think that you may be too involved with your ex. If it is meant to be, you really won't have to work at it to get back together. It'll just happen--the Lord will allow it to be. However, if not, allow Him to bring you the right person. You are a woman full of love and potential. Don't waste it on someone who doesn't love you (if that is the case).

I hope that you haven't been offended. I sincerely say these things not to judge but to advise you and help you. I don't want to do you any harm.

Dear Lord,

Please, if it be Your will Father, allow Mel to see her ex before Monday and for her to get to spend time with him. I pray that through that visit You would reveal Your will in the situation--if You should allow them to see one another again. I ask that You would soften Mel's heart to hear Your instructions and to know clearly whether or not she should wait on this young man (if he is truly the one or not). I ask that whatever the answer may be that You would soften her heart to know that You do have someone in mind for her and that You would not have her to be alone. I ask that she would grow closer to You and find Your will for her life.

Please bring her the person she is meant to be with--bring her the man You want for her and Lord I beg of You, please allow her heart and eyes to be open so that she may see that it is Your will. Show her what she must do now in this situation.

I thank You for all these things in Christ's name I pray. Amen.

May you find your way, Mel and may you find what the Lord has in store for you.

Lost Love

Lost Love,

This is the man I truly want to be with. This is what I want... I wouldn't be praying for 8+ months straight and not want this. Otherwise I would have given up a long time ago. Apparently, you have to know that this is what I desire. This is the man I want to marry.

Please do not take this the wrong way either, as I haven't taken yours wrongly either, but I will give up on love "if" things don't work out. What's the point of having to love a person you don't even want, even if he is the one God had for me. I only want the man I am praying for, no one else. I've thought about so many things, and yet it all points the same way: I only want him, otherwise I do not want anyone else. Plain as simple.

Even though you are/have went through the same as I have, your decision and mine are 100% different.

This is what I want... this is truly what I want to have. Nothing's changed in that matter, nor I believe it will never be changed, because it's what in my heart... And I am going to give up on love forever because "if" things don't work out, what's the point of starting over with a new guy you don't even know... or a new guy you never even wanted to have? I do not want a new partner... I want the one that I want to be my partner... I will wait on him for the rest of my life, 24/7 if that is what it'll take for everyone (including yourself, please again do not take this the wrong way) to figure out this is what I want to have in my life. They say the most persistent prayers are the ones that He will grant and answer. Seems like it has happened to so many people that i believe it will work for me too. I cannot explain how many people have downed on me for praying for this for 8+ months... they called me crazy... they just want me to give up... for something I do not want. And what I don't want is someone new. I rather be single forever than not have him as my lover forever. That's what I believe. And "if" he isn't the one, then you, I, and everyone else can understand that I will not find another person, nor do I want another person. I will be alone forever, and I would want no other man to try to approach me as to being "the one God has for me" because I believe my (ex)boyfriend is the one He has for me, plain as simple. ...It's really hard to explain this in a less blunt matter, but it is what it is for me. This is what I want to happen...

I'm sorry if I sound completely stubborn and brash if I was, but this is true and I'm sticking to this. I rather be single for the rest of my life than to not have him as my lover forever... That's all I feel I can say right now... Sorry. But thanks though for your words...

~Mel-S

Mel,

I'm not offended and it's okay to have your beliefs about the situation. I understand that we are 100% different--we are completely different people. I just felt that I should say something, because I don't want you to go down the same road that I did. For months I was miserable because I held out for this man, who, unbenounced to me, had moved on to pursue someone completely different. Although the relationship only lasted a week before the school year started, he ended up getting together with a girl who I thought was completely crummy and at the time I still wanted to be with him. I was getting hurt constantly, crying all the time, he didn't treat me right as his friend--eventually I put my foot down and thankfully the Lord turned our friendship around so that now I can be blessed with that. But, like I said, it was a hard road to go down and eventually my father challenged me by saying, "He's moved on. Why haven't you?" That was when I realized that was exactly what I needed to do--it hurt more than anything, but for some reason it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I was finally okay with being just his friend. I wasn't constantly worried about, "Does he like me? Will he ever love me? When is he going to ask me out? etc."

I'm not saying that our situations are the same, I just don't want you to end up down that path. From what I've seen in your posts, sometimes it doesn't seem like you are happy. You are holding out for someone, and yes, the Lord may reunite you. But you need to remember also that the Lord always knows what's best and He is not the author of confusion. When I went through my hardships, I was so confused I didn't know what to do half the time--I just felt stuck and completely alone. I felt as though God had abandoned me (and thankfully He didn't). I even contemplated suicide, because I thought if he's not the one then why bother with anyone else? However, since I have moved on I've realized that God will bring me someone who would be much better than the man I originally loved. I still love him, but now I love him as my best friend. I know that the Lord will bring someone I don't have to struggle to be with--it'll just flow. I know that he'll be what the man I loved couldn't ever be--that he'll lead me closer to the Lord rather than further away and that he will be everything that I need.

I guess what I am trying to say is, please don't give up hope on men. If you were not meant for this man, I don't want you to end up alone and bitter. I've been going through that recently and it's an ugly place to be. It does no one any good and it just makes you miserable. I've been trying to work on being positive (which believe me, I am far from the mark) and believing that the Lord will bring the one I'm supposed to be with when he's supposed to come. If you believe this man is the one, then things will click--the Lord will bring him back into your life and you won't have to try. As I said before, the Lord is not the author of confusion.

I hope once again that I have not offended you. I come in sincere love for you as a fellow christian. If you disagree, I understand and I won't be offended. I just hope that my words--not that they're anything special--have helped in some way.

May you find what the Lord has for you.
Sincerely,

Lost Love
11-28-2010 12:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #25
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

...8+ months... and now still counting... because I did not get to see him and he's leaving tomorrow... He was planning on coming to see me today... but then his cousins stopped by and he couldn't leave. At first my mom accused him of being a liar and making excuses to not come see me (which was completely wrong at her point especially since he told my dad this too since he called the house) and my mom got even more upset when I asked her "well why can't I go over there?" and she replied I'd be a fool to do that and forbid me to do so... I even know his cousins and his family... Yet she still forbid me to go over there... she'd think I'd start something (being his ex and all) and she thought that I would be a desperate fool to show up there even though I did love him... and she didn't care if I haven't saw him in over 8 months, that her word still stood... so I got chewed out both ways in... And even though she admitted to dad that she was wrong, she didn't admit it to me... My dad told me she admitted it, but it would have been more righteous for her to face me and admit it too, even if she is my mother... <- this proves what she thought of him even though we were together at that time... and the reason why I told you guys before that he (my ex) and my mother never really got along...

He (my ex) told me the news about 25 minutes after he asked me 'what time can we see each other?' We had it planned... then something came up at the last minute as I got off of work... and he's a bit disappointed to not have seen me this weekend... and so am I. I mean, it wasn't his fault because his cousins were stopping by and he didn't know until the last minute... And his family had so many plans piled up on him that he never had the time to contact me much or even see me for one day... not one. He told me he didn't want to lead me on/disappoint me from this... because he's disappointed at this as well... So... I guess I won't be seeing him until his next leave (which I hope it is around Christmas which is 2 weeks away I think...) but seriously... him being here at home and not being able to see me was and still is truly truly painful... and very disappointing... I had high hopes from this weekend and it died on me thanks to this. Does this mean I give up on him? ...NO. Far from that... I haven't tried harder enough. I just hope we see each other around Christmas... I'm very disappointed. Very upset too... it wasn't his fault, and I know that... he's just as disappointed. So now I might as well add another month to see not hearing his voice... hugging him again... hanging out with him... i miss everything about him. Yes, the tears are and still flowing... i had high hopes for this weekend... and it failed. I'm not going to give up on the man I love (my (ex)boyfriend) even though I have given up on men until he comes back/if he does not come back to me at all. That still stands as my decision... So... I'm sorry that I bugged you this weekend with these posts... My weekend pretty much failed after Thanksgiving. I was stuck in the house all weekend aside from work... my friends went out of town... and it was him that was in town... and the one I truly would have loved to spend time with this weekend... but alas, I got disappointed in the end... and it wasn't his fault. I hope to see him by Christmas (if you guys want to start praying for that, please do because I have already started). I want to see him again and I will stop at nothing to have him again as my man... That's what love will do to you. And I am in love... My decision still stands... even with this very disappointing news. Amen.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2010 04:43 PM by Mel-S.)
11-28-2010 04:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #26
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Lord, that YOUR WILL for Mel & her life Prevail. For healing in her life that is from YOU, that she find peace in her life no matter the details, let her always give thanks for what she does have. Help her rely on YOUR LOVE LORD, trusting that YOUR WILL For us on this earth is sufficient. Help her remain strong in spirit but not fret over the small stuff & much of what happens in life is very small compared to what awaits us in Heaven, & that is what really matters. Amen

Mel-S Wrote:...8+ months... and now still counting... because I did not get to see him and he's leaving tomorrow... He was planning on coming to see me today... but then his cousins stopped by and he couldn't leave. At first my mom accused him of being a liar and making excuses to not come see me (which was completely wrong at her point especially since he told my dad this too since he called the house) and my mom got even more upset when I asked her "well why can't I go over there?" and she replied I'd be a fool to do that and forbid me to do so... I even know his cousins and his family... Yet she still forbid me to go over there... she'd think I'd start something (being his ex and all) and she thought that I would be a desperate fool to show up there even though I did love him... and she didn't care if I haven't saw him in over 8 months, that her word still stood... so I got chewed out both ways in... And even though she admitted to dad that she was wrong, she didn't admit it to me... My dad told me she admitted it, but it would have been more righteous for her to face me and admit it too, even if she is my mother... <- this proves what she thought of him even though we were together at that time... and the reason why I told you guys before that he (my ex) and my mother never really got along...

He (my ex) told me the news about 25 minutes after he asked me 'what time can we see each other?' We had it planned... then something came up at the last minute as I got off of work... and he's a bit disappointed to not have seen me this weekend... and so am I. I mean, it wasn't his fault because his cousins were stopping by and he didn't know until the last minute... And his family had so many plans piled up on him that he never had the time to contact me much or even see me for one day... not one. He told me he didn't want to lead me on/disappoint me from this... because he's disappointed at this as well... So... I guess I won't be seeing him until his next leave (which I hope it is around Christmas which is 2 weeks away I think...) but seriously... him being here at home and not being able to see me was and still is truly truly painful... and very disappointing... I had high hopes from this weekend and it died on me thanks to this. Does this mean I give up on him? ...NO. Far from that... I haven't tried harder enough. I just hope we see each other around Christmas... I'm very disappointed. Very upset too... it wasn't his fault, and I know that... he's just as disappointed. So now I might as well add another month to see not hearing his voice... hugging him again... hanging out with him... i miss everything about him. Yes, the tears are and still flowing... i had high hopes for this weekend... and it failed. I'm not going to give up on the man I love (my (ex)boyfriend) even though I have given up on men until he comes back/if he does not come back to me at all. That still stands as my decision... So... I'm sorry that I bugged you this weekend with these posts... My weekend pretty much failed after Thanksgiving. I was stuck in the house all weekend aside from work... my friends went out of town... and it was him that was in town... and the one I truly would have loved to spend time with this weekend... but alas, I got disappointed in the end... and it wasn't his fault. I hope to see him by Christmas (if you guys want to start praying for that, please do because I have already started). I want to see him again and I will stop at nothing to have him again as my man... That's what love will do to you. And I am in love... My decision still stands... even with this very disappointing news. Amen.
11-28-2010 05:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #27
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Mel-S Wrote:...8+ months... and now still counting... because I did not get to see him and he's leaving tomorrow... He was planning on coming to see me today... but then his cousins stopped by and he couldn't leave. At first my mom accused him of being a liar and making excuses to not come see me (which was completely wrong at her point especially since he told my dad this too since he called the house) and my mom got even more upset when I asked her "well why can't I go over there?" and she replied I'd be a fool to do that and forbid me to do so... I even know his cousins and his family... Yet she still forbid me to go over there... she'd think I'd start something (being his ex and all) and she thought that I would be a desperate fool to show up there even though I did love him... and she didn't care if I haven't saw him in over 8 months, that her word still stood... so I got chewed out both ways in... And even though she admitted to dad that she was wrong, she didn't admit it to me... My dad told me she admitted it, but it would have been more righteous for her to face me and admit it too, even if she is my mother... <- this proves what she thought of him even though we were together at that time... and the reason why I told you guys before that he (my ex) and my mother never really got along...

He (my ex) told me the news about 25 minutes after he asked me 'what time can we see each other?' We had it planned... then something came up at the last minute as I got off of work... and he's a bit disappointed to not have seen me this weekend... and so am I. I mean, it wasn't his fault because his cousins were stopping by and he didn't know until the last minute... And his family had so many plans piled up on him that he never had the time to contact me much or even see me for one day... not one. He told me he didn't want to lead me on/disappoint me from this... because he's disappointed at this as well... So... I guess I won't be seeing him until his next leave (which I hope it is around Christmas which is 2 weeks away I think...) but seriously... him being here at home and not being able to see me was and still is truly truly painful... and very disappointing... I had high hopes from this weekend and it died on me thanks to this. Does this mean I give up on him? ...NO. Far from that... I haven't tried harder enough. I just hope we see each other around Christmas... I'm very disappointed. Very upset too... it wasn't his fault, and I know that... he's just as disappointed. So now I might as well add another month to see not hearing his voice... hugging him again... hanging out with him... i miss everything about him. Yes, the tears are and still flowing... i had high hopes for this weekend... and it failed. I'm not going to give up on the man I love (my (ex)boyfriend) even though I have given up on men until he comes back/if he does not come back to me at all. That still stands as my decision... So... I'm sorry that I bugged you this weekend with these posts... My weekend pretty much failed after Thanksgiving. I was stuck in the house all weekend aside from work... my friends went out of town... and it was him that was in town... and the one I truly would have loved to spend time with this weekend... but alas, I got disappointed in the end... and it wasn't his fault. I hope to see him by Christmas (if you guys want to start praying for that, please do because I have already started). I want to see him again and I will stop at nothing to have him again as my man... That's what love will do to you. And I am in love... My decision still stands... even with this very disappointing news. Amen.

Mel,

Before I begin, I think I should say this. What I have to say may be hard to hear, but I think you truly need to hear it. I just ask that you have an open heart and mind and I thank you in advance for listening and taking the time to read this.

I'm not assuming that I know your situation, but I do think I might have some insight into the situation that you may not have simply because you are on the inside and I'm able to observe to tell you things that maybe you haven't considered. Perhaps your mom was going off, because she's tired of seeing you hurt. It sounds to me like your parents both treasure you and love you dearly and although her words may have been hard to hear, she says them out of love. If she does not approve of the relationship that could be why the Lord has not allowed it to come forth. Biblically, the Lord blesses the relationships that the parents approve of (at least in a good, God-fearing, Christian home). She is older and probably sees a lot that you don't, because you are blinded by your love for your ex (I can say that from my own experiences). There is something that tells her that this probably is not the one--and you got disappointed once more. Perhaps the Lord has given you an answer but you are not listening.

I know what I have to say is hard to hear, but I am not saying it in anger. I say it in love and in complete respect for you. Your mom is acting like my father did when I was so bound and determined to be reunited with the man I loved. However, his harsh words steered me in the right direction--I moved on. Although I have yet to find him, I know that the Lord does have someone in mind for me and believe me, there are times when we truly do not understand what we want. But the Lord does--He can see the needs that need to be filled that we cannot, He knows who will provide, who will come through, who will be a good leader of our homes, etc.

There is a reason this is not working--I think you have been relying to much on yourself. God doesn't not grant you something simply because you haven't tried hard enough or you haven't believe--sometimes that just isn't what He wants for you. He doesn't want you to end up alone--He wants to provide the BEST for you so that you don't end up miserable. He wants you to have joy beyond your wildest dreams and for you to be truly content with both yourself and with the person whomever He has for you.

Mel, I know this hurts, and although you may not admit it or think it, I think you are AFRAID to move on--I know I was. I thought if I move on then there's no hope for me. In my situation, my friend and I did not ever get together, but for once in my life I was close to getting into a relationship and to me, if that failed, it meant that I was going to be alone forever. However, when I moved on a weight was lifted--I can't emphasize that enough to you. I know now that it simply wasn't true--I am not going to be alone forever. The relationship I had with my friend (although it was never official) did not fail because of me--I tried everything to woe him to no avai. It was on him--that's probably the case for you. It seems to me that you are the one doing the work and you deserve someone who is going to LOVE YOU BACK--someone who will put forth as much effort as you in the relationship, someone who is on the same page spiritually, someone who is approved of by both your parents and the Lord--someone who will make you HAPPY.

How long has it been since you've really been happy? I think you should really reflect on that. How long has it been since he actually took a step and did something for you?

Again, I do not say this out of anger, but I say it in love. I know some of the things I've said may upset you or offend you, but I am not trying to--I'm truly trying to give you insight that will help you. I don't claim to know everything, but I think I can relate with you in a way that maybe no one else can. Please, Mel, don't give up on love. The Lord doesn't want that for you and that's obvious. To move on does hurt and it is a process, but I know that it is better than holding onto a dream that simply isn't meant to happen.

Perhaps you could look at it this way: What is your dream? I think if you thought about it, your dream would be to fall in love with someone who is willing to return that love and to get married. The Lord doesn't want to deprive you of that. However, He wants the best--so many people marry who they think is the one only to realize what a mistake it was, because they don't listen to their parents or they don't listen to the Lord. Mel, don't end up like that--find who the Lord has for you--He wants you to be happy.

Don't give up on Him, because He does want to make your dream come true, even if it isn't how you want it to be. But, trust me, it'll be far better than you can ever imagine. I mean, we are finite creatures, while He is the creator of the universe. He knows things that we could NEVER see. He gave you that dream for a reason (the dream to fall in love) but He doesn't want you to give up if it doesn't happen with this person. If it doesn't happen with your ex, don't fall into the trap of believe that it will NEVER happen with someone else. Too many people do that too and end up with either someone who makes the miserable or no one at all. Please, Mel. I realize that this is a lot of tough love, but I think that you need to hear it from someone.

Thank you for listening...I'm sorry if it has upset you, because that is not my intention. My intention is for you to see from outside point of view--for you to know that the Lord loves you and wants what is truly best for you.

May you find what you need, Mel.
Sincerely,

Lost Love
11-28-2010 08:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #28
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

...Lost Love... I've said it once and I've said it again... I've given up on guys until he comes back or if things do not work... I've heard the same thing from my mom and dad already... they didn't follow those words either, otherwise they wouldn't have each other in the first place... Some people have never been married or had a boyfriend at the age of 40 and they believe God has destined them to be alone. If things do not happen between me and him, I will be destined to be alone because I rather be alone forever than to not have him as mine... No one seems to understand this at all... not even God.

I had a long talk with daddy today... even he was sorry that this happened... he still wants us to be together. He told me that I have so much love... and faith that I don't even know that it's there... that it can happen before I even know it... poor dad has a cold though right now... I'm praying for that too though... But seriously... I will not even try to "move on" or "find another guy" because it's not because I'm afraid to, I just don't want to. I choose not to. I rather be alone forever than to not have him as mine. I love that man... what's the point of going through this over and over like most women do? Why can I not just have this one man that I'm praying to be with and desire to be with? Eve only had Adam. It didn't say in the Bible that Adam left her and she had to find another man... My dad still has hope for us, my mother does not. She thinks he doesn't love me just because he had family visit me and he couldn't come visit me and thinks he puts things in my head to make me leave him and not respect my decision. My dad thinks I should never give up on my dreams and desires and to have more faith and truly believe in them and to give God credit in advance to having those dreams come true. I'm like fighting a way by myself because I have two people who loves me but is giving me different opinions and advice. I love this man and NO ONE seems to understand... no one does. No one realizes that I rather be alone and not have another man in my life than to not have him as mine. I want this man as mine. I was happy when we were together. I was happy because I had these three in my life. Now it's falling apart because I'm trying to follow my own heart and they are not understanding me at all. I feel like I am already alone in this battle and I have these desires that are pure of heart and that I feel that it's meant to be! My life means nothing without them. I rather die now than to not have these pure desires. Of love, of heart, of goodwill and respect, all of these things and more and no human can understand it... not even my own parents... not even my ex. They all tell me not to get my hopes up. So does that mean I just lose faith in God because He's not answering my prayers yet? Does that mean that I'll be like "oh okay so my dreams are meaningless because I'm just as imperfect and unworthy as most people in the world and what I dream of isn't worth it?" ...I've heard it too many times... and I already know what I want to have in order to be happy. I want my mom, dad, and my ex to come to an understanding that THIS IS WHAT I WANT, not only WANT, but NEED for this to happen with no other people because I rather be alone and die alone than to not have this happen. And that is from my heart. And I hope even God understands it... because it seems that He doesn't right now... My mom has officially given up all hope on my prayers because she thinks this will never happen and she wants to be right about it... My dad still wants me to have faith. My ex is weaning in the middle. I love those three to death... if there were a choice between me, my mom, my dad, and my ex to die, I would volunteer myself. ...Lost Love, I know you mean well... but seriously... what I want is what I've been praying for all this time... and nothing is going to change that... nothing will.

~Mel-S
11-28-2010 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #29
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Dear FAther, please bless this woman with courage and wisdom. In Jesus name Amen.

Dear Mel,

It pains me to read your story. I believe you truly think it is God's will for you to get back with your ex. I am going to be blunt, but please take it with the love that is intended...sometimes God's answer to prayer is "No". God will not give you more than you can bear Mel...right now you are living a tortured life. I am certain God would like to see his bright and beautiful child living life, not waiting for life. Mel, as a sister in Christ I can tell you I have been in a very similar situation. I was upset and depressed for a very very long time, leading me to agoraphobia and anxiety disorders. Please consider listening for Gods will in all this. take care dear
11-28-2010 10:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 282
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #30
RE: Thanksgiving and other news

Please pray for the desires I've prayed for a long long time... I do not believe in the word impossible because there is no such things as such... I just wish someone understood where I'm coming from, even when they went through the same thing but it didn't happen for them... I know the desires of my heart and the heart of my desires... I know they are from God, so why should I give up on them? I can't... I just can't.
11-28-2010 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.