As the holiday week comes, I come to find out that my (ex)boyfriend is finally coming home to MD for Thanksgiving this week. He was the one who told me. It's been 8 months since I last saw him and you have no idea how happy I am to see him. Every day I ask God, just when is he coming back home to MD to visit his family (and me)? So he just told me he is coming home this week for Thanksgiving. Thank God I finally know. And it's this week as well! So it won't be long at all (actually in 2 days) he'll be here again. :D
Of course, I still want him to be my boyfriend and lover and future husband? Surprised I haven't given up yet? Well I'm not until he does come back. My mom keeps telling me "don't fit the piece in the puzzle if its not going to fit and move to a new puzzle." Uh-uh. My (ex)boyfriend if the final piece to my puzzle. I have God, my family, and my friends. And only he can fit my puzzle in my heart. I know he is the missing piece of the puzzle. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I get to see him, sad because I'm starting to get stressed and everyone (including my mom now) is thinking that he will never come back to me and these negative words are making me more upset and angry and Satan is starting to take over in my thoughts again. I'm not letting him take over my thoughts. My faith is still having him as mine forever, and if push comes to shove, I'm pushing it over a high mountain. So I need divine prayer this week.
One: for myself and my family as well as others to have a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.
Two: For this week to be the week that my (ex)boyfriend and I to have a miracle connection and be together once more and again. This will be the most greatest holiday present I could ever have in case he may or may not come home for Christmas next month.
I have not given up... and I know you guys are saying that I should just drop it and ask for His will. I did and my faith still lies on fighting the fight of my love and my heart. And he is my first and I know he will be my only. And if (and I dislike the word 'if') it doesn't work out within my faith's level (which is pretty high right now and I pray it doesn't get any lower ever in this and of course I have been praying for 8 months now on this), I will give up in dating forever until he comes back. Sounds unnecessary, but it's my decision. I'm not saying if it doesn't happen this week, I will give up and stuff. No, no. I'm saying that I will fight for this forever and more if I have and want to, even if it means I give up on dating forever until this happens. Call me stubborn and desperate, but when it comes to something I truly truly love and care about, it's written in stone in my heart. And with the Almighty God's help, a miracle connection between me and him WILL happen in Jesus name.
Last night I put in my prayer request for Rod Paisley's Breakthrough Prayer show that was on TV last night. Pastors from all over wrote the requests on prayer cloths and prayed over them on live television. I was in tears because my prayer with my mom's smoking, dad's health, me and my ex reuniting, etc. was in those thousands of prayers. I was crying... because for months, there were days where I thought God was so silent... he was saying No to my prayers... Times where He was so silent... that He might be helping other people... and forgot about me. Times that even now, as I'm praying... that God won't put His hands on me and grant the desires of my heart... But my faith is still shimmering in the darkness... and for all of my prayers and desires and needs... I need Him to at least show me He's there... It's been over a month since I last heard from God... and things have slowly gotten worse... finances aren't good. My dad's had a huge health scare that even broke my mom down (thank God he's okay, and it's a long story for another time)... Times are getting tougher. and my heart was getting weaker. But my faith is still shimmering in the darkness... I still do not get why I'm still fighting for my dreams (which were posted a long time ago here) and why I didn't give up when I truly felt like giving up because nothing was happening in my life... but all I keep hearing from the sermons on TV... the radio... everywhere I go... that faith and the Lord are the weapons to fighting the Devil and his minions and to also have the desires of your heart granted as soon as one may blink an eye... Then it hit me... God keeps giving me strength to not give up on these things that I have been fighting for months on end. And this week is one of those weeks when my faith is being tested... which within the months I feel I have been failing and rising and failing again. It's hard to really put to words... yet the tears I'm shedding at this moment and the way I feel in my soul really tell for itself, even though you cannot see me.
Please prayer warriors... from a young 19 year old still trying to fight a blessed and spiritual fight with God and her loved ones... pray for me... pray for the other warriors that are traveling this week... and pray for a miracle... especially when the times are so tough, I do not know what to do with myself sometimes. I wanted to just give up on everything... but my mom always tell me that you will not receive it if you do not ask. I'm asking God... and even begging now... for help... for me to see that He's still there... I'm thankful for what I have, yes... I just need a miracle. Especially at a time like this. And I have asked for His will. These things are still there in my heart. And I will not give up. In Jesus Name... Amen.