Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lost Love
Author Message
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #21
RE: Lost Love

Dear Heavenly Father Please are cry and Please heal are land and help the lost soul to come to know your Son As Lord And Savior and please watch over each and everyone of us your servents until we hear the trupet and meet you in the sky and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase for all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-14-2010 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #22
RE: Lost Love

Update--

Please be in deep prayer for my friend. The good news is that he has become more outgoing and has made a whole new group of friends. The bad news is, some of the are devout mormon (he has been out of the church himself for a few years--not due to dislike of the mormon faith, but for other, unspecified reasons). I am afraid that his new-found search for religion may be headed in a wrong direction. I believe this to be an attack of Satan and I just want the Lord to intervene so that he is not once again blinded by this religion. Please pray that he would see the truth before being engrossed in something that will lead him straight to hell.

Please also pray for me. It made me nauseous last night to see him with another girl--from the comments that one of his friends made, it was like a dinner date, but I am also assuming. It could be absolutely nothing--especially considering his previous engagements. I do not think he knows exactly what he wants out of life just yet and it is probably nothing to worry about. That being said, it has been extremely difficult for me to supress my jealousies and my anxiety about it--I truly want to be with this man, but when God permits it. It's an attack on me...even after he is saved, I may not end up with him...I'm not sure of how to face this fact. I want to be content, because God could offer him in a better way than if he were unsaved and we dated--and, he might just be a friend that God wants me to have and nothing more. The latter is much more difficult a fact to face. Please pray for me--this is secondary of coarse...friendship, romance, whatever the case is nothing compared to an eternity in hell. I just need strength, because I feel like giving up, but I feel that the Lord would have me to continue the friendship. I don't know that he knows any believers (true believers) besides myself (one other professes to be saved, but I'm not sure that she is based upon worldly behavior--it's really not my place to judge). I don't want to become unusable due to my own, selfish desires and wants.

I am striving not be a spoiled child who whines when she doesn't get what she wants. I just need prayer, encouragement. I don't know if anyone can help. I do love him--but my love isn't enough...and it seems to be thrown in my face every day. Perhaps this behavior is to show me how much he truly needs the Lord...over me or any other woman.

Thank you for your prayers and support.
09-17-2010 12:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #23
RE: Lost Love

Father, show this guest that her pain at the thought of not being with this man is normal...but if she truly wants to be content...she must let those EROs feelings go....and trust that you know what is best for her and that you will bring the right man to her when it is time. It may be this man...it may be another...but for now he does not have interest and he is not saved and in both instances this points to him currently being a poor choice for her. Let her have her tears...they are precious...let her have her upset...her heart hurts...but then let her have her faith and trust in God be her shield from unnecessary hurt that holding her heart open for this man right now represents. Agape love is the answer to this problem...love him as God does and for now...no other way!

Father, lead this man to a circle of Christian friends that can help to witness to him. Let him understand the difference between cults and Christianity and let him choose to have salvation in you. Show him the truth Lord and please help him to respond by asking to be saved. in Jesus name...Amen!
09-17-2010 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #24
RE: Lost Love

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-17-2010 07:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #25
RE: Lost Love

adoring1 Wrote:Father, show this guest that her pain at the thought of not being with this man is normal...but if she truly wants to be content...she must let those EROs feelings go....and trust that you know what is best for her and that you will bring the right man to her when it is time. It may be this man...it may be another...but for now he does not have interest and he is not saved and in both instances this points to him currently being a poor choice for her. Let her have her tears...they are precious...let her have her upset...her heart hurts...but then let her have her faith and trust in God be her shield from unnecessary hurt that holding her heart open for this man right now represents. Agape love is the answer to this problem...love him as God does and for now...no other way!

Father, lead this man to a circle of Christian friends that can help to witness to him. Let him understand the difference between cults and Christianity and let him choose to have salvation in you. Show him the truth Lord and please help him to respond by asking to be saved. in Jesus name...Amen!

Thank you for praying for me. This was an encouragement. Fortunately, he is still my friend and I am thankful for that--it allows the Lord to use me to continue to be a witness to him. And, he does need other Christian friends--I think if he saw Christ in many people he would see what truth there is in Christ rather than simply being good and trying to get to heaven. I think he will be saved--I'm really praying about it along with a few others. That's probably why Satan is coming on so strong. I just have to have confidence in that for now...thank you again for helping me.
09-18-2010 06:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #26
RE: Lost Love

You are so welcome...keep you eyes on God...and be strong in Him!
09-18-2010 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #27
RE: Lost Love

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-18-2010 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #28
RE: Lost Love

Update--

Thank you to all of you who have been praying thus far. I wanted to give an update on myself as well as on the situation since I last wrote. Unfortunately, my friend has been attending a Mormon youth group with a new friend of his. However, I believe the Lord can and will impress upon his heart how wrong the theology is. Please pray that the Lord would do so and just continue to open his heart towards salvation. He still seems interested biblically, although I haven't really had an opportunity to talk to him about it. I'm trying not to push the Lord's timing, cuz I tend to get excited and as my mother was advising me recently, I put myself before God. I was talking to her when I said, "Why doesn't He open the door? I'm pumped--ready to go. What am I not prepared to do? Why are we waiting?" That's when she told me I was putting myself before God rather than allowing Him to work through me. So, I am attempting to do so...allow the Lord to work even though it is not my timing.

I was distressed that my friend had taken a liking to a girl in his new group of friends--obviously it was selfish--and I have to admit that I was pretty down about it. However, when I was feeling down, the Lord really humbled me. I was texting my friend when he complimented the fact that I do not drink alcohol. Apparently, his best friend--whom proclaims to be saved (or at least she used to)--had called him drunk and it really hurt him. That is one of the nice things about him--the fact that he is so advently against such things like drugs and alcohol. I felt really bad for him and I had the revelation that I may be his only true friend. Even though it killed me inside last night when I was trying to be reassuring to him before he went to see his new love interest, I felt it necessary to remind myself of his need of Christ and of my friendship.

So...of all the things that have been positive, I know that he still comes to me and that he does care--even though it is not exactly the way I want. As has been said before, we would not be a good match in that he isn't saved...and he's not interested. I pray that at least one of the two changes--naturally his salvation. He needs the Lord more than he will ever need me. Then, things could change--the Lord could grow us together in Christ...but, if they don't at the very least I would be reunited with my friend in heaven and I think our bond as friends would be strong in the Lord.

So please pray for him--to have an open heart, to see the wrongs of the Mormon church (and any church that doesn't promote salvation through Jesus Christ), and to be eventually saved. Please also pray for me--to be strong in spite of my selfish desires to be with him romantically, to be the friend he needs, and to be prepared spiritually when the Lord deems right to finally open the door for us to really talk about salvation. Please pray for the Lord to open the door and just make a way where there is none. I cannot do this in my own power--I can't do any of it in my power--but I want the Lord to use me, to show him his need of Heavenly Love, even over earthly love...after all, it's what I've been learning.

Thank you in advance for all your prayers and for taking the time to consider me in your busy day.
10-01-2010 10:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #29
RE: Lost Love

Your mother gave you great wisdom in sharing her thoughts on your moving ahead of God. We do not save as you know...he does...but sometimes each of us in our zeal to do the work of ministry looks to try to take over the process. I do not know why God is waiting...but I do know and trust that he is aware that the timing is not yet right. Something in the young man is not ready...and so at his pace he is preparing his heart.

Father, thank you for this sweet girl and her desire to see her friend receive salvation. Thank you also for her growth in the area of releasing EROs love. Father I know that her reward will be great because in her future you have a remarkable man of God who will be worthy of this young woman...I thank you and praise you for that! Father, I ask that you move as you desire in opening this man's heart. I ask that you bring to encircle him strong men, mature in Christ who will attract his attention with their good and Godly spirits that can assist in bringing him to you. I ask that you supernaturally bring a hunger to him for your Biblical word and that you find a means to have him study it consistently. Father, I ask that you increase his time with winsome Christians 7 fold above that he spends with his Mormon friends that he may not only hear the truth but see it in action in their lives. I also ask Father that you bless this young woman richly in this friendship and in all areas of her life simply because of her love for you and her willingness to be obedient to your direction. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-01-2010 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #30
RE: Lost Love

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-01-2010 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.