Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Toxic middle management
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Toxic middle management
Please pray for my childs workplace, coworkers and her. Our direct superiors(new positions) are absolutely being vindictive in their decisions regarding hours and duties. I am not talking about people not working hard enough or having hurt feelings, these women are intentionally changing things to bring strife. I just can’t understand why I guess pray for them as well. Thank you for taking your time to read and lift them all up in prayer.
|
|
| 08-31-2023 02:43 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Toxic middle management
Lord bring peace in this child care business. Bring these worker to the conviction that they are there not to get free salary, but to work for it, or have them go to work some other place where children's safety is not involved and in danger with lazy people and trouble maker in care of them. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
|
|
| 08-31-2023 04:38 PM |
|