Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need healing from advanced candida
Author Message
Drtdrm4him Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: May 2013
Post: #1
Need healing from advanced candida

Jesus is my healer and by his stripes I am healed . I stand in faith requesting the power of the prayer of agreement for divine healing . I have advanced candida . I have developed extreme side effects that have interrupted daily living . Jesus has come to set us free this i know . I pray for patience grace and mercy for The Lord to deliver me from this attack . I bring hope to us all for surely God hears our cries . Be blessed for he is worthy of our praise . Jeremiah 30:17 for I shall restore health to you and heal all of your wounds .

In his grace-
MLS
05-16-2013 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.