![]() |
|
Need healing from advanced candida - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Need healing from advanced candida (/showthread.php?tid=41596) |
Need healing from advanced candida - Drtdrm4him - 05-16-2013 01:16 PM Jesus is my healer and by his stripes I am healed . I stand in faith requesting the power of the prayer of agreement for divine healing . I have advanced candida . I have developed extreme side effects that have interrupted daily living . Jesus has come to set us free this i know . I pray for patience grace and mercy for The Lord to deliver me from this attack . I bring hope to us all for surely God hears our cries . Be blessed for he is worthy of our praise . Jeremiah 30:17 for I shall restore health to you and heal all of your wounds . In his grace- MLS |