Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
deliverance
Author Message
1972nikki
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
deliverance

please pray for me and my family safety out of a very rough situation.
06-04-2009 07:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: deliverance

Lord Jesus, help this family that has come seeking You. I pray that they all have given their hearts to You. Help them out of this situation they have found themselves in. I pray that You will get all the Glory for Your help. In Your name Jesus,I ask,amen. PSALM 121: 1-2 I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES UNTO THE HILLS FROM WHENCE COMETH MY HELP. MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD,WHICH MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.
06-05-2009 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #3
RE: deliverance

Father, I hold this dear soul up to you. You know her from the inside out. Touch her heart, mind and spirit. Let her seek Your strength and wisdom. Keep her safe Lord God. Comfort her in her situation. Bring about a change in her life. Touch her in a mighty way. I ask this in Jesus Holy name. Amen! (It is so)
06-05-2009 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: deliverance

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-14-2013 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.