Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PLEASE!! Pray for a job
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PLEASE!! Pray for a job

Please pray, that I get a job. I was laid off from my job of five years. I have a son to support on my own. My unemployment will run out in April. And the town I life in has NO !!!! jobs the unemployment rate here is 12% I have been looking for work everywhere. I am starting to become deppresed.. I pray and it just seems like im in a stagnent situation its not moving at all. I do the same thing every day,look for work worry about rent behind on rent and worry about catching up worry about shut off notice food ect. I know im not to worry it says in the bible. But as i said above there is a stand still on everything around me. Please pray that things get moving and that i get a job.. Thank You..
01-07-2013 06:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: PLEASE!! Pray for a job

May God opens the windows of opportunities from heaven for you in Jesus' name.
01-07-2013 06:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.