Home
PLEASE!! Pray for a job - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PLEASE!! Pray for a job (/showthread.php?tid=39939)



PLEASE!! Pray for a job - Guest - 01-07-2013 06:13 PM

Please pray, that I get a job. I was laid off from my job of five years. I have a son to support on my own. My unemployment will run out in April. And the town I life in has NO !!!! jobs the unemployment rate here is 12% I have been looking for work everywhere. I am starting to become deppresed.. I pray and it just seems like im in a stagnent situation its not moving at all. I do the same thing every day,look for work worry about rent behind on rent and worry about catching up worry about shut off notice food ect. I know im not to worry it says in the bible. But as i said above there is a stand still on everything around me. Please pray that things get moving and that i get a job.. Thank You..


RE: PLEASE!! Pray for a job - Guest - 01-07-2013 06:36 PM

May God opens the windows of opportunities from heaven for you in Jesus' name.