Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
relationships
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
relationships

Could you please pray and agree with me for God's best in regards to a spouse?Someone who will join me in ministry. I've waited a long time to be get married and I'm feeling discouraged. thank you so much. God bless you,
12-22-2010 09:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: relationships

Father!!! let your will be done in this & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-23-2010 04:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: relationships

Precious Jesus, I pray Your will be done in their life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
12-23-2010 06:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
SPH Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 49
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #4
RE: relationships

Heavenly Father I ask that you bring someone into this person's life who would be a suitable helper. I ask that you bring them together so that they may do Your Work, and give You all of the praise and glory. In Jesus Name, Amen
12-23-2010 07:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.