Home
relationships - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: relationships (/showthread.php?tid=23685)



relationships - Guest - 12-22-2010 09:46 PM

Could you please pray and agree with me for God's best in regards to a spouse?Someone who will join me in ministry. I've waited a long time to be get married and I'm feeling discouraged. thank you so much. God bless you,


RE: relationships - sharon19 - 12-23-2010 04:49 AM

Father!!! let your will be done in this & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..


RE: relationships - tishlea - 12-23-2010 06:23 AM

Precious Jesus, I pray Your will be done in their life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: relationships - SPH - 12-23-2010 07:49 AM

Heavenly Father I ask that you bring someone into this person's life who would be a suitable helper. I ask that you bring them together so that they may do Your Work, and give You all of the praise and glory. In Jesus Name, Amen