Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
salvation
Heavenly father we know that it is not by power nor might but by your spirit that we are able to see things that are beyond our control manifest themselves into miracles. I know that you will make my mountains into plains. I thank you in advance for Jeremiahs salvation, the restoration/reconciliation of our family, and the many blessings that will be poured down from Heaven. In Jesus Christ name I pray AMEN
|
|
| 12-12-2010 01:34 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: salvation
Guest Wrote:Heavenly father we know that it is not by power nor might but by your spirit that we are able to see things that are beyond our control manifest themselves into miracles. I know that you will make my mountains into plains. I thank you in advance for Jeremiahs salvation, the restoration/reconciliation of our family, and the many blessings that will be poured down from Heaven. In Jesus Christ name I pray AMEN
|
|
| 12-12-2010 03:19 PM |
|