![]() |
|
salvation - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: salvation (/showthread.php?tid=23306) |
salvation - Guest - 12-12-2010 01:34 PM Heavenly father we know that it is not by power nor might but by your spirit that we are able to see things that are beyond our control manifest themselves into miracles. I know that you will make my mountains into plains. I thank you in advance for Jeremiahs salvation, the restoration/reconciliation of our family, and the many blessings that will be poured down from Heaven. In Jesus Christ name I pray AMEN RE: salvation - Guest - 12-12-2010 03:19 PM ![]() Guest Wrote:Heavenly father we know that it is not by power nor might but by your spirit that we are able to see things that are beyond our control manifest themselves into miracles. I know that you will make my mountains into plains. I thank you in advance for Jeremiahs salvation, the restoration/reconciliation of our family, and the many blessings that will be poured down from Heaven. In Jesus Christ name I pray AMEN RE: salvation - stevendanielsen - 12-12-2010 08:40 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |