Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
BACK SLIDER!
Author Message
tinalillie Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #1
BACK SLIDER!

My name is Tina and I have been falling away from the Lord. I want to come back and also I would like me and my husband to go to a good spirit filled church. My husband is a minister him self and we have been in dire need of what the Lord wants us to do. Icon_biggrin I really feel depressed and need to feel at peace again. I also want to ask if my husband would get some funds so I can do something for my birthday. It seems that every year now I never do anything for my birthday. My kids don't even care about me on my birthday. It does really hurt, but I don't let them know it. I have also been wanting to leave my husband. PLEASE HELP Amen
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2010 08:27 AM by admin.)
09-22-2010 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: BACK SLIDER!

Father, bring peace to this woman Father and lead her back to you and your house that her soul may be fed. Help her husband to assume the rightful position of spiritual head of his wife and his home. Make provision for them Father in every area of their life that they may know security and blessings in you. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-22-2010 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: BACK SLIDER!

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-22-2010 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Saved by Grace Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #4
RE: BACK SLIDER!

Lord I pray for Tina to rededicate her life to you and to her husband. Deliver her from depression, temptations of the world and self-pity. Guide her to a spirit filled church that will help her grow and mature in Christ Jesus. Help her husband and children to appreciate and honor her. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.
09-22-2010 10:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.