![]() |
|
BACK SLIDER! - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: BACK SLIDER! (/showthread.php?tid=20057) |
BACK SLIDER! - tinalillie - 09-22-2010 12:56 AM My name is Tina and I have been falling away from the Lord. I want to come back and also I would like me and my husband to go to a good spirit filled church. My husband is a minister him self and we have been in dire need of what the Lord wants us to do.
RE: BACK SLIDER! - adoring1 - 09-22-2010 08:45 AM Father, bring peace to this woman Father and lead her back to you and your house that her soul may be fed. Help her husband to assume the rightful position of spiritual head of his wife and his home. Make provision for them Father in every area of their life that they may know security and blessings in you. In Jesus name...Amen! RE: BACK SLIDER! - stevendanielsen - 09-22-2010 07:43 PM Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN RE: BACK SLIDER! - Saved by Grace - 09-22-2010 10:25 PM Lord I pray for Tina to rededicate her life to you and to her husband. Deliver her from depression, temptations of the world and self-pity. Guide her to a spirit filled church that will help her grow and mature in Christ Jesus. Help her husband and children to appreciate and honor her. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen. |