Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for mercy on me
Author Message
Tania
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray for mercy on me

I'm worried I committed the unforgivable sin. I've been suffering from racing thoughts about committing this for a while..I don't know if it is self punishment or some type of OCD. These verses always terrified me.

In one instance, I thought the Holy Spirit was bad for not helping me.

Please pray that I receive mercy and a sign from God that I'm not made for destruction. I prayed for forgiveness but I feel I have no assurance because the verses seem so clear cut of having no hope.
01-26-2020 05:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,585
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #2
RE: Pray for mercy on me

Lord, please give this one peace in their heart and the assurance that they are made for God's love and not for destruction I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
01-26-2020 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Pray for mercy on me

Lord I come in agreement with this prayer request, help them also not to believe the lies of the enemy. Give them your assurance that you love them and that they are still your child. That as long as they are taking a breath they can ask you for forgiveness and really repent, and to be more careful from now on. I pray in the loving and forgiving name of Jesus, amen.
01-28-2020 07:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.