Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Pray for mercy on me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 01-28-2020 07:57 AM
Lord I come in agreement with this prayer request, help them also not to believe the lies of the enemy. Give them your assurance that you love them and that they are still your child. That as long as they are taking a breath they can ask you for forgiveness and really repent, and to be more careful from now on. I pray in the loving and forgiving name of Jesus, amen.
Posted by ShawnBlue - 01-26-2020 10:16 PM
Lord, please give this one peace in their heart and the assurance that they are made for God's love and not for destruction I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
Posted by Tania - 01-26-2020 05:31 PM
I'm worried I committed the unforgivable sin. I've been suffering from racing thoughts about committing this for a while..I don't know if it is self punishment or some type of OCD. These verses always terrified me.

In one instance, I thought the Holy Spirit was bad for not helping me.

Please pray that I receive mercy and a sign from God that I'm not made for destruction. I prayed for forgiveness but I feel I have no assurance because the verses seem so clear cut of having no hope.