Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help me to get through
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help me to get through

I am trying to chat with my bank online but do not get through. I have approached them many times concerning the same, relatively simple issue. I am very tired that they can only deal with one step at a time and that I always need to queue for at least half an hour to get any service. Pray with me that this issue will be resolved and that I will not need to worry about money in December.
12-04-2018 10:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,585
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #2
RE: Help me to get through

Lord, please help this one with what they need and resolve this issue with their bank... Bless them fully I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
12-05-2018 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Help me to get through

Lord have this person be able to get the help needed from the bank to resolve this problem soon. In Jesus precious name I come in agreement with this prayer request, amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
12-05-2018 09:02 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.