Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need a Complete Healing in My Body
Author Message
SharonG.
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need a Complete Healing in My Body

I need a healing from depression, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, aches,pains, stiffness in my muscles, bones, and joints. My shoulders, arms, hands, neck, back, hips, feet, knees have been affected. I might have fibromyalgia. My hands shake, I have indigestion, heartburn, stomach cramps, constipation, and headaches. All of this was brought on from drinking diet tea and taking antidepressants. I have not been able to work for more than a year. I have mainly stayed in bed. I even tried to overdose on pills a few weeks ago. I am a Christian, but I have just about given up. Please pray that God will heal me completely and let me serve him again. The depression and pain is terrible. I want to feel like I did two years ago before this happened. I know the devil did this to me.
04-06-2015 08:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Need a Complete Healing in My Body

We pray for healing, sharon. At the same time, an antiinflammatory diet may help, just as a support group of others going through what u are going through.
04-06-2015 09:26 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Need a Complete Healing in My Body

Praise you Father for being rhe great healer for us and deliverer for these and family, we are all healed and loved ones from head to toe No weapon formed against us shall prosper....., i pray, Amen
04-07-2015 02:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.