Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Protect this Marriage
Author Message
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #11
RE: Protect this Marriage

Lord Jesus. I continue to pray for this couple, knowing that YOU are the God of the IMPOSSIBLE. Work in the life of this WIFE who is not obedient to her marriage vows and open her eyes and heart to her husband. AMEN.
06-07-2011 01:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #12
RE: Protect this Marriage

Lord Jesus, Father God, Holy Spirit. I continue to persist in prayer. I bind all that is not of YOU in it. Holy Father OPEN the SPRITUAL EYES of this WIFE and call her out of sin and into obedience. Give the husband courage to wait and to keep praying for his family. Holy God, divorce is destroying the very fabric of our society. Help us all. I pray that this EVIL will be bound and cast into the pit of hell. Lord Jesus - send Godly people into this marriage to speak truth to the wife and the husband. SAVE this union. AMEN.
06-08-2011 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #13
RE: Protect this Marriage

Bless this marriage, Lord. These times are so hard on fragile relationships. Please send the HOLY SPIRIT into their marriage and revive it and let them see each other through the eyes of love as they once did. Shun her lover; make him find someone else so she will come back to her family. I ask this is Jesus's Precious Name and for His Sake.
06-08-2011 11:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #14
RE: Protect this Marriage

Lord Jesus - I stand before the throne and intercede on behalf of this couple. I thank you for your many blessings, especially the children you have given to them. I pray that YOUR WILL be done here. I too bind her lover, and all other things that prevent her from returning to her marriage. Lord you are the Almighty, YOU are the God of the impossible, YOU deserve all our praise. More of YOU Lord Jesus, more of YOU in this situation. They both profess to be Christians so call them into union again. AMEN.
06-09-2011 01:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #15
RE: Protect this Marriage

Holy Father. I keep on bringing this situation to you. May YOUR will be done. AMEN.
06-10-2011 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #16
RE: Protect this Marriage

Lord Jesus. I lift this couple up to YOU. Lord you HATE divorce. Work in this situation and may YOUR HOLY SPIRIT alight on both parties. Bring people into their lives who can speak TRUTH. I bind all that is NOT of YOU in this relationship - BE GONE in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of GOD. Lord Jesus - hear this sincere prayer. YOU call us to pray without ceasing. HEAR THIS PRAYER. AMEN.
06-13-2011 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #17
RE: Protect this Marriage

Lord I continue to pray into this situation. More of YOU Lord. More of YOU. YOU HATE divorce so guide this couple. AMEN.
06-14-2011 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.