Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Protect this Marriage
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by JW123 - 06-14-2011 11:42 PM
Lord I continue to pray into this situation. More of YOU Lord. More of YOU. YOU HATE divorce so guide this couple. AMEN.
Posted by JW123 - 06-13-2011 11:42 PM
Lord Jesus. I lift this couple up to YOU. Lord you HATE divorce. Work in this situation and may YOUR HOLY SPIRIT alight on both parties. Bring people into their lives who can speak TRUTH. I bind all that is NOT of YOU in this relationship - BE GONE in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of GOD. Lord Jesus - hear this sincere prayer. YOU call us to pray without ceasing. HEAR THIS PRAYER. AMEN.
Posted by JW123 - 06-10-2011 12:22 AM
Holy Father. I keep on bringing this situation to you. May YOUR will be done. AMEN.
Posted by JW123 - 06-09-2011 01:16 AM
Lord Jesus - I stand before the throne and intercede on behalf of this couple. I thank you for your many blessings, especially the children you have given to them. I pray that YOUR WILL be done here. I too bind her lover, and all other things that prevent her from returning to her marriage. Lord you are the Almighty, YOU are the God of the impossible, YOU deserve all our praise. More of YOU Lord Jesus, more of YOU in this situation. They both profess to be Christians so call them into union again. AMEN.
Posted by Guest - 06-08-2011 11:12 AM
Bless this marriage, Lord. These times are so hard on fragile relationships. Please send the HOLY SPIRIT into their marriage and revive it and let them see each other through the eyes of love as they once did. Shun her lover; make him find someone else so she will come back to her family. I ask this is Jesus's Precious Name and for His Sake.
Posted by JW123 - 06-08-2011 07:19 AM
Lord Jesus, Father God, Holy Spirit. I continue to persist in prayer. I bind all that is not of YOU in it. Holy Father OPEN the SPRITUAL EYES of this WIFE and call her out of sin and into obedience. Give the husband courage to wait and to keep praying for his family. Holy God, divorce is destroying the very fabric of our society. Help us all. I pray that this EVIL will be bound and cast into the pit of hell. Lord Jesus - send Godly people into this marriage to speak truth to the wife and the husband. SAVE this union. AMEN.
Posted by JW123 - 06-07-2011 01:23 AM
Lord Jesus. I continue to pray for this couple, knowing that YOU are the God of the IMPOSSIBLE. Work in the life of this WIFE who is not obedient to her marriage vows and open her eyes and heart to her husband. AMEN.
Posted by JW123 - 06-05-2011 02:19 AM
Lord Jesus. I know you gave us free will. This wife is adament that she is leaving her 2nd husband and her children. CHANGE HER, WORK IN HER. I pray for her husband who is trying to endure this and be patient while he prays and waits for her. BIND her and her lover. Keep them apart so TRUTH and YOUR WORD can prevail. Call Godly people into this situation. AMEN.
Posted by Chris8 - 06-03-2011 02:43 AM
Dear Lord,please answer to all of these requests according with Your Love.
In the Name of the Lord right now I bind any power of darkness from this wife life!
Please give her wisdom.Please bring light in her mind and heart.Please strengthen her husband.Please bring life in her mind and heart.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.
Posted by JW123 - 06-02-2011 11:34 PM
Father God - daily I pray for this marriage. I pray that you work in the wife's life and that you draw her back to her husband. The grass is not greener on the otherside, this is a lie of SATAN. Bind all that is not of YOU in this marriage. AMEN.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.