Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I am ill please pray for me
Author Message
Iacob
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I am ill please pray for me

Please pray for me,I am very ill and alone. Please pray that God have mercy with me and heal me .
Thank you. Viorel
12-06-2010 02:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I am ill please pray for me

Dear Lord Jesus please help heal your child Viorel. Let Viorel feel never alone because we are always in your arms with all of your grace and blessings you have bestowed upon your children. Thank you, Jesus. Amen. Jennifer
12-06-2010 02:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: I am ill please pray for me

Lord, please heal Viorel. Comfort her so she knows she is not alone, as you are always with us. Make her whole and healthy again. Thank you Jesus!
12-06-2010 03:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.