Home
I am ill please pray for me - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: I am ill please pray for me (/showthread.php?tid=23079)



I am ill please pray for me - Iacob - 12-06-2010 02:08 PM

Please pray for me,I am very ill and alone. Please pray that God have mercy with me and heal me .
Thank you. Viorel


RE: I am ill please pray for me - Guest - 12-06-2010 02:40 PM

Dear Lord Jesus please help heal your child Viorel. Let Viorel feel never alone because we are always in your arms with all of your grace and blessings you have bestowed upon your children. Thank you, Jesus. Amen. Jennifer


RE: I am ill please pray for me - Guest - 12-06-2010 03:20 PM

Lord, please heal Viorel. Comfort her so she knows she is not alone, as you are always with us. Make her whole and healthy again. Thank you Jesus!