Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers
Author Message
jlrose
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayers

Pray for my son who is going through extreme trials.
Pray for strength,wisdom and peace.
Thanks and God Bless
09-29-2010 08:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Prayers

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-29-2010 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayers

Lord Jesus I come before you lifting this persons son up to you.Lord I pray you would keep your hand apon him give him guidence, wisdom and desernment as he is deals with these challenges in his life. I pray youd strengthen him and draw him close to you,that he would feel your love and your peace through this time. And that he would know the right decisions to make and that Lord you would help him do what is right.
Lastly Lord I pray for this mothers heart and mind that you would bring her peace and comfort. That she will know that her son is in your hands and that you will lift any worry she has knowing that you are in control. Amen
09-29-2010 10:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #4
RE: Prayers

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer and ask that you would answer it fully...that this son may know your strength, wisdom and peace. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-30-2010 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #5
RE: Prayers

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-30-2010 05:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.