Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 09-30-2010 05:27 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by adoring1 - 09-30-2010 05:22 AM |
| Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer and ask that you would answer it fully...that this son may know your strength, wisdom and peace. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 09-29-2010 10:51 PM |
|
Lord Jesus I come before you lifting this persons son up to you.Lord I pray you would keep your hand apon him give him guidence, wisdom and desernment as he is deals with these challenges in his life. I pray youd strengthen him and draw him close to you,that he would feel your love and your peace through this time. And that he would know the right decisions to make and that Lord you would help him do what is right. Lastly Lord I pray for this mothers heart and mind that you would bring her peace and comfort. That she will know that her son is in your hands and that you will lift any worry she has knowing that you are in control. Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 09-29-2010 08:14 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by jlrose - 09-29-2010 08:12 PM |
|
Pray for my son who is going through extreme trials. Pray for strength,wisdom and peace. Thanks and God Bless |

