Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
God I need You now
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
God I need You now

Please for my wife and myself. My wife is ill, she has a pain in her chest which can't be diagnosed by the doctors. She is in constant pain. Pray that God will heal her and restore her to full health.

I have lost my job. I need one by mid June at the latest. Pray that God will provide one for me please. I have lost some hope and get very depressed. Please also pray that I can keep my faith in God.
05-16-2008 03:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.