Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: God I need You now
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 05-16-2008 03:49 AM
Please for my wife and myself. My wife is ill, she has a pain in her chest which can't be diagnosed by the doctors. She is in constant pain. Pray that God will heal her and restore her to full health.

I have lost my job. I need one by mid June at the latest. Pray that God will provide one for me please. I have lost some hope and get very depressed. Please also pray that I can keep my faith in God.