Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
addicted son
Author Message
susan
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
addicted son

My son is very much addicted to alcohol and drugs. He is just 18. He is out of my control. I don't know what to do with him. I lost my husband when he was 10. He complains about small things and he is not satisfied with whatever I provide for him. I am planning to take him for an addiction treatment at Edgewood in Toronto. Brother and sister pray for my boy. So that he won't hesitate to come. I am all alone without him. I know nothing is impossible for God and all your prayers would definitely help me get back my son.
06-30-2016 03:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: addicted son

Lord, please help this person's son with his addictions. Please give this family strength to get through this season of life. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
06-30-2016 02:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: addicted son

In agreement with above prayers. Lord, open the doors to healing for all of them in this trial.
07-01-2016 02:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: addicted son

Lord, please have mercy on this family.
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray Lord's will be done in their lives Amen Amen Amen
07-07-2016 08:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: addicted son

What is impossible for men is possible for Lord. Luke 18:27 Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Psalms 33:9 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-12-2016 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.