Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lost and need the Lords direction
Author Message
REHM87
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lost and need the Lords direction

Please pray that God will lead and guide me to what steps I need to take in my life. I am a Holy Spirit filled Christian that has seemed to fall so far away from my relationship with God. I have compromised my relationship and feel so far away and don't know what I need to do to not feel the strong conviction that is keeping me away from going to church and being spiritually strengthened and uplifted. I attended church for the first time in a while and it seemed as though the message was just for me. I just need God to make it clear if the relationship I'm in needs to be ended. The man I'm with has been my best friend since I was 12 and I am now almost 30. He is still technically married even though he has been separated from his wife for 10 years. I am divorced myself and have 2 children that don't have their father in their lives. He has stepped in and loved my children for years and stayed by my side while I struggled with addiction. However, he isn't filled with the Holy Spirit and we aren't equally yoked. He doesn't desire to have a relationship with God. We have been living together again for about a year and we are both miserable. I can't be the woman I need to be without putting God first. Please pray that God will open my eyes and give me strength to make the right choice and be headed down the path he has already made clear for me. Thank you Jesus for this awesome web site that I happened to find!
06-29-2016 10:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Lost and need the Lords direction

REHM87,

I pray you have strength to make the changes necessary for God's Glory. I have been there as to feeling
the yucky feeling of knowing things are not just what God Would Want from me. I kept praying and finally
doors were opened for change. Do not be afraid to be bold in your steps for change. He needs us to be pure for HIM.
As soon as you clear the path where you are on the right track things will be much more smooth. The evil one is always
trying to trip us up. Remember also, The Lord is our Spouse & our Father.
I pray you have strength you are needing to make the changes. The heaviness of not being right with God can feel suffocating.
God Bless you & your strength in & with HIM!
06-30-2016 01:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Lost and need the Lords direction

Dear Rehm87,
according with 2 Cor 6:14 that man is not for you. Don't be with non believer and ask Lord to give you a spouse till you receive it.
Find a pastor and confess all your sins. James 5:16 and attend the church that Lord wants for you.
Sex before marriage is sin.
Lord, please have mercy on Rehm87 and may Lord's will be done in their life and in their children s lives Amen Amen Amen
07-07-2016 08:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Lost and need the Lords direction

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this woman and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-12-2016 08:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.