Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for lost item recovery
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for lost item recovery

Please pray that the Lord will find a very important replacement key( I lost the original) . I'm stressed over this. Jesus help. Thank you my friend
10-07-2009 01:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for lost item recovery

HEAVENLY FATHER I lift up this problem to you the person has lost an important key ..LORD I go against the enemy now and command him to loosen that key ..you give it back in JESUS NAME...lLORD I THANK YOU NOW FOR THE RETURN OF THE KEY and settling this anxious mind and bring it peace in JESUS NAME THANK YOU LORD..Thumb
10-07-2009 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for lost item recovery

Lord,show this guest where they misplaced this important key. Draw them closer to You through this. Lord, bless them today and always.In Your name,Jesus.Amen.
10-08-2009 05:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.