Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for lost item recovery
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 10-08-2009 05:37 AM
Lord,show this guest where they misplaced this important key. Draw them closer to You through this. Lord, bless them today and always.In Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by abbie - 10-07-2009 11:12 PM
HEAVENLY FATHER I lift up this problem to you the person has lost an important key ..LORD I go against the enemy now and command him to loosen that key ..you give it back in JESUS NAME...lLORD I THANK YOU NOW FOR THE RETURN OF THE KEY and settling this anxious mind and bring it peace in JESUS NAME THANK YOU LORD..Thumb
Posted by Guest - 10-07-2009 01:20 PM
Please pray that the Lord will find a very important replacement key( I lost the original) . I'm stressed over this. Jesus help. Thank you my friend