Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Prayer For Protection
|
| Author |
Message |
al98
Unregistered
|
Prayer For Protection
Please pray for my protection from any individuals that may seek to do me harm. Over the past few years, I have had so many individuals attempt to do me harm and interfere with the purpose that God has placed upon my life. It feels as if I have so many individuals hovering over my life seeking to do things to cause my downfall. Please pray that God will remove these individuals from my life and undo the harmful impact that they have caused on my mental health, emotional health and self-esteem.
|
|
| 07-11-2021 12:25 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Prayer For Protection
Lord protect this child of yours as you bring your peace and joy into their life. I pray in Jesus Christ name as the Father is Glorified. Amen!
|
|
| 07-12-2021 07:01 AM |
|