![]() |
|
Prayer For Protection - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer For Protection (/showthread.php?tid=60938) |
Prayer For Protection - al98 - 07-11-2021 12:25 PM Please pray for my protection from any individuals that may seek to do me harm. Over the past few years, I have had so many individuals attempt to do me harm and interfere with the purpose that God has placed upon my life. It feels as if I have so many individuals hovering over my life seeking to do things to cause my downfall. Please pray that God will remove these individuals from my life and undo the harmful impact that they have caused on my mental health, emotional health and self-esteem. RE: Prayer For Protection - Guest - 07-12-2021 07:01 AM Lord protect this child of yours as you bring your peace and joy into their life. I pray in Jesus Christ name as the Father is Glorified. Amen! |