Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for a better financial and work life
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for a better financial and work life

Lord I thank you and I praise you. Jesus forgive me of my sins as I forgive all whom have sinned against me. Lord Jesus, please send you angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my job, my dog, my home, my car, my finances, my health and health care in your shed blood.
Jesus please show me where to look concerning a much improved steady reliable income. Lord please help me and guide me to seek out a richer life more meaningful, a life full of love and growth in family and love. Today God give me peace and joy. Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen
03-20-2018 08:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.