Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for a better financial and work life
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-20-2018 08:55 AM
Lord I thank you and I praise you. Jesus forgive me of my sins as I forgive all whom have sinned against me. Lord Jesus, please send you angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my job, my dog, my home, my car, my finances, my health and health care in your shed blood.
Jesus please show me where to look concerning a much improved steady reliable income. Lord please help me and guide me to seek out a richer life more meaningful, a life full of love and growth in family and love. Today God give me peace and joy. Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen