Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work.
Author Message
LyndaGrace Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 218
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #1
Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work.

Dear All, kindly pray for me that Lord Jesus will anoint me with excellent administrative, communication and coordinating skills to do well in my Admin Executive Position in the Company that I’m working for. Pray that my work performance will be found favourable in the eyes of the Management of the Company I work for, including Wendy. Pray that I will have harmonious relationships at work. For Lord Jesus to anoint me with Financial Prosperity even in my work. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. God Bless You!
03-16-2011 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work.

(03-16-2011 06:41 PM)lyndasee[at]yahoo.com Wrote:  Dear All, kindly pray for me that Lord Jesus will anoint me with excellent administrative, communication and coordinating skills to do well in my Admin Executive Position in the Company that I’m working for. Pray that my work performance will be found favourable in the eyes of the Management of the Company I work for, including Wendy. Pray that I will have harmonious relationships at work. For Lord Jesus to anoint me with Financial Prosperity even in my work. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. God Bless You!

Dear Lord Thank You for my sister Lynda.Please answer my sister's desires according with Your will.
Please help Lynda to understand and practice Your words :


Seek the Kingdom of God[a] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (Matthew 6:33)


Take delight in the Lord,and he will give you your heart’s desires.
( Psalm 37:4 )

Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-17-2011 02:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.