Home
Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work. (/showthread.php?tid=26956)



Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work. - LyndaGrace - 03-16-2011 06:41 PM

Dear All, kindly pray for me that Lord Jesus will anoint me with excellent administrative, communication and coordinating skills to do well in my Admin Executive Position in the Company that I’m working for. Pray that my work performance will be found favourable in the eyes of the Management of the Company I work for, including Wendy. Pray that I will have harmonious relationships at work. For Lord Jesus to anoint me with Financial Prosperity even in my work. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. God Bless You!


RE: Pray for God to bless me with success and victory in my work. - Chris8 - 03-17-2011 02:58 AM

(03-16-2011 06:41 PM)lyndasee[at]yahoo.com Wrote:  Dear All, kindly pray for me that Lord Jesus will anoint me with excellent administrative, communication and coordinating skills to do well in my Admin Executive Position in the Company that I’m working for. Pray that my work performance will be found favourable in the eyes of the Management of the Company I work for, including Wendy. Pray that I will have harmonious relationships at work. For Lord Jesus to anoint me with Financial Prosperity even in my work. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. God Bless You!

Dear Lord Thank You for my sister Lynda.Please answer my sister's desires according with Your will.
Please help Lynda to understand and practice Your words :


Seek the Kingdom of God[a] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (Matthew 6:33)


Take delight in the Lord,and he will give you your heart’s desires.
( Psalm 37:4 )

Thank You my Lord.