Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Breast cancer
Author Message
diverm01
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Breast cancer

Please pray for my health. I have been battling breast cancer. Things seem to be going well and the images showed that the tumor was disappearing. Unfortunately things have taken a turn in the last 2 weeks. I have some liquid and tightness in the lungs that might be a result of a blood clot that the doctors just found in my arm or it could be that the cancer is spreading. Please pray that the liquid in the lung goes away and that the X-rays to be taken on Tues Dec 21 turn out clean. I have been praying but my faith falters st times. Thanks.
12-17-2010 05:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Breast cancer

Bless Heart Warrior

diverm01 Wrote:Please pray for my health. I have been battling breast cancer. Things seem to be going well and the images showed that the tumor was disappearing. Unfortunately things have taken a turn in the last 2 weeks. I have some liquid and tightness in the lungs that might be a result of a blood clot that the doctors just found in my arm or it could be that the cancer is spreading. Please pray that the liquid in the lung goes away and that the X-rays to be taken on Tues Dec 21 turn out clean. I have been praying but my faith falters st times. Thanks.
12-17-2010 05:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Breast cancer

Praying!!!
12-26-2010 03:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.