Home
Breast cancer - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Breast cancer (/showthread.php?tid=23490)



Breast cancer - diverm01 - 12-17-2010 05:02 PM

Please pray for my health. I have been battling breast cancer. Things seem to be going well and the images showed that the tumor was disappearing. Unfortunately things have taken a turn in the last 2 weeks. I have some liquid and tightness in the lungs that might be a result of a blood clot that the doctors just found in my arm or it could be that the cancer is spreading. Please pray that the liquid in the lung goes away and that the X-rays to be taken on Tues Dec 21 turn out clean. I have been praying but my faith falters st times. Thanks.


RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 12-17-2010 05:27 PM

Bless Heart Warrior

diverm01 Wrote:Please pray for my health. I have been battling breast cancer. Things seem to be going well and the images showed that the tumor was disappearing. Unfortunately things have taken a turn in the last 2 weeks. I have some liquid and tightness in the lungs that might be a result of a blood clot that the doctors just found in my arm or it could be that the cancer is spreading. Please pray that the liquid in the lung goes away and that the X-rays to be taken on Tues Dec 21 turn out clean. I have been praying but my faith falters st times. Thanks.



RE: Breast cancer - Guest - 12-26-2010 03:46 PM

Praying!!!