Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
WORK PRAYER
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
WORK PRAYER

I AM A CONVICTED FELON WORKING IN A JOB WHERE MY PAST IS UNKNOWN. I LOVE THE JOB AND NEED IT AS I HAVE NOT WORKED FOR 2 YEARS. I FEAR WHEN MY BOSS FINDS OUT I WILL BE FIRED. PRAY THAT THE RIGHT THING HAPPENS WITH REGARD TO THIS, WHETHER I TELL HIM OR HE FINDS OUT AND ACCEPTS ME.
09-16-2009 11:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sluggo Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 206
Joined: Jul 2009
Post: #2
RE: WORK PRAYER

Father, help this person keep his job and dont let his past do harm. Christ name, amen
09-16-2009 10:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.