Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: WORK PRAYER
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by sluggo - 09-16-2009 10:45 PM
Father, help this person keep his job and dont let his past do harm. Christ name, amen
Posted by Guest - 09-16-2009 11:40 AM
I AM A CONVICTED FELON WORKING IN A JOB WHERE MY PAST IS UNKNOWN. I LOVE THE JOB AND NEED IT AS I HAVE NOT WORKED FOR 2 YEARS. I FEAR WHEN MY BOSS FINDS OUT I WILL BE FIRED. PRAY THAT THE RIGHT THING HAPPENS WITH REGARD TO THIS, WHETHER I TELL HIM OR HE FINDS OUT AND ACCEPTS ME.